Sunday, May 13, 2012

PRAYER #113 - My mom's health

CHRISTINE FROM DUBAI

MY MUM IS SUFFERING FROM HIV/AIDS, I HAVE FAITH AND I BELIEVE, GOD WILL HEAL HER, LETS JOIN HANDS IN PRAYING FOR HER, BECAUSE I KNOW SHE WILL WAKE UP AGAIN WITH TOTAL HEALING AND STRENGTH, SHE WILL LIVE TO SEE US GROW, AND ALL HER GRAND CHILDREN....AMEN

UPDATE 5/16/12:

hallo
my brother, posted for me a msg on facebook, that mum is fairing on well, then i was very happy, so i called her yesterday evening, her voice and her energy was amazing, PRAISE THE LORD, i dont blv this, am terribly happy, i cant measure my happiness, i keep on praying for her strength, cz she is a bit tired, i couldnt wait to share with you  , this msg, she told me AM HEALED, I TOLD HER, I KNEW IT, ITS ALL GONE, PLS LETS KEEP PRAYING TO BREAK THE SICKNESS BONDAGE, THAT HAS BEEN IN MY FATHERS LINEAGE, AT LEAST MOST OF THEM AV DIED OF AIDS, MY SMALL BRO, IS SCARED, AND he doesnt have to, cz GOD is going to wash it away, from our generations to come, the curse is broken,
halleluyah,
amen

UPDATE 5/17/12:


hallo
once again, more good news ,and more good  news, i called mum, today, and she told me, she is totally ok, she even went to the saloon, and she is resuming work, tomorrow, keep her in your prayers, for God to sustain her health, more and more, to improve her immune system, and to give her strength, and her voice back, she is the praise and worship ministry but its been long since she was up there, praising, i would like to see her do that.
i just came from work, and on ma way, i was just saying i cant wait to give you the good news.
b blessed and thanks again
regards
odawa

No comments: