Friday, January 16, 2009

PRAYER #40 - MY CHURCH


Jack (Buena Park, CA, USA) -

I have been working hard since Thanksgiving to get Knott Avenue Christian Church on the web live on Saturday nights and also archived in higher quality for watching at a later time.

God has answered my prayers and allowed this to be possible. I want to thank David Bemis, Pastor Mike Carman, and Pastor Shane Womack for your trust and support in this area.

Now KACC broadcasts can be seen live on Saturday's 5pm at:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kacc-live

The next day the higher quality version will be available for watching at:
http://KACCLive.blip.tv

The next thing I am working toward is an amazing new website where all of our classes, services, projects, missions, and events can be posted. KACC is my church home and I can't even begin to tell you how much this church is doing.

Please continue praying for the KACC media projects. We really have a lot to tell people when it comes to God's word. This is only the beginning.

No comments: