Sunday, April 14, 2013

PRAYER #139 - GREAT NEICE (15 years old)




My name is Denise. I live in Opelousas, LA 70570

 My Prayer Request: I am asking (begging, actually) for Prayers for my 15 year old great niece, Miya Norse. She was diagnosed with osteosarcoma (bone cancer) in her shoulder in Jan of 2012.

She had chemo treatments and then surgery to remove tumor. But then cancer cells appeared in scans that were done on the shoulder and also cancer had spread to lungs. Chemo regimen was changed several times and she received radiation also.

Now, cancer has spread to her brain and she has a very large tumor. Doctors have sent her home with hospice...She is the most amazing person that you will Ever meet... She is Very Strong in her Faith and we are Praying for A Miracle..

Please, Please Help us Pray for one.. Thank You So Much, ..... In Jesus' Name, We Pray !

No comments: