Friday, July 30, 2010

PRAYER #78 - STRENGTHENING MY MARRIAGE



Connie -

Pray for my husband and me.  We just celebrated our 7th anniversary Monday.  It has been a tumultious relationship.  We are currently dealing with our last seperation in which my husband had and affair.  We are now back together but not perfect because even though we are 1,000 miles away from this woman she still won't leave us alone.  He feels this need to hold on to her so when things are bad with us he can lean on her.  He does work for her via the computer remotely and this upsets and causes me angish.

I pray that she is no longer an hinderance in our marriage completely once and for all.  That all desire for a relationship on both part be cut off.  That the devil will no longer be able to use this women to seperate my husband and I.  That he will no longer feel the need to do this womans work reports.  Especially knowing that it hurts me.

Please pray that God would allow us to open our eyes and cling together giving eachother the love and respect needed in a marriage.  God answers prayers I know.  So please keep us in your prayers.

No comments: