Tuesday, July 27, 2010

PRAYER #77 - HUSBAND'S PAIN


Susan (Bolingbrook, Illinois, USA)


My husbands name is Salim.

My prayer request is for my husband who is sick and refuses to go to a doctor with a belief that he has been sent voodoo from some of his family enemies from Kenya. Sometimes he is in so much pain that he will cry all night claiming that he feels like ants or insects are crawling al over inside his body and biting him.
Sometimes he says things are poking his chest like someone knifing you. I lay there and pray every minute I am awake for this to come to an end.
I need some prayers for this is about to drive my thinking crazy.

My second request is for my two kids Micky and Lavendah who have been laid off for about a year now.
Pray for them too that they may find something to support themselves.

No comments: