Saturday, June 20, 2009

PRAYER #46 - MY WIFE IS FAR FROM ME

My wife Ann, left four times in the last year on extended trips to China. She is Chinese. We have been married for six years. We were separated too long and have watched as her heart has slowly grown cold, secretive and talks very little. Yes, she may even have another. In January I lost my job and still can not find work. Our money is dwindling. And, as our sixth anniversary comes up

I miss my best friend and true love. I pray God to send here home with a reconciled heart. Two days ago I found out she has Cervical Cancer. And, my heart goes out to my 11 year old Chinese daughter who misses her home.

So many hurts and feeling. Dear God, work a miracle, give here wisdom, health and forgiveness. She is my everything.

Thomas B

1 comment:

SisterinChrist said...

Dear Thomas,
Prayer is powerful and can move mountains like broken marriages and needing jobs and healing. God can take what the devil meant for harm and use it for the good of those who love Christ. Pray the words of faith and using God's word daily. Praise and thank God in His faithfulness in healing marriages and sickness. Thank Him for open doors in jobs and favor of man and woman. Pray with your daughter and both of you praise and thank God for His faithfulness and healing. This cervical cancer is a wake up call for your wife to draw near to God and to you. Ask God if there is anything hidden in your heart that needs to be caonfessed and repent and turn back unto the Lord. Look into Christian counseling and maybe your church offers in those areas and if not certainly prayer. Read Psalm 23 and 1 John and the gospel of John. Study and meditate on the love of God and how He handled certain situations. Focus in the Lord and never lose faith or hope and believe God can do lthe impossible. Remind God of His word and how He hates divorce and ask for restoration. Thank Him daily that He is saving your marriage and healing your wife. I will keep you in all in my prayers and hoping to hear a praise report in all these things in Jesus name. God Bless.