Saturday, September 15, 2012

PRAYER #125 - My vision



1. city/state                             Trivandrum, Kerala, India
2. first name only                    Sumod
3. prayer request                    My name is SUMOD, aged 29+ from Trivandrum. I am a “differently able” person by birth, suffering from “cerebral palsy” and “impaired vision”.  I am a graduate in BA (History), appeared for exam with the help of a scribe.  In Nov.2011 I get married to a Pentecost girl (TINTU). 
On June 06 2012 I developed a foggy vision and confirmed by hospital as “keratoconus”.  During treatment a skin eruption developed emerging on whole body with blisters and itching.  I went for homeopathic treatment and still continuing.  
I am a firm believer of Jesus Christ.  During my treatment for eye a miraculous escape from a treatment session happened  (as per God’s wish).
 I request you to pray for my healing (eye & skin).

No comments: