Wednesday, June 30, 2010

PRAYER #72 - MY PREGNANT DAUGHTER


Virginia - (Texas, USA)

My daughter is due in 5 weeks with her first child. The baby's father is trying to find a job.  My daughter will lose her job in two weeks.  She is also having to move because she is the assistant manager at a property and they will not let her stay if she is not working there and due to her credit she is having a real hard time finding a place to live.  Please pray for my daughter that some good fortune will come her way.  The baby's father need a job so he can support my daughter and her son until she can go back to work.  Through out her whole pregnancy she has been extremely stressed and has not had an easy pregnancy.  I just would like for something good to go right in her life right now.   Please help and pray for her.  I appreciate all the prayers.
Virginia 

No comments: