Thursday, May 13, 2010

PRAYER #68 - RELATIONSHIP, WEIGHT AND FAMILY



Phylly  -

I am requesting prayer for my yet unsaved family members. My son-in-law who is a Jehovah's Witness, my oldest grandson Tracy Jr., my nephews: Daniel, Christopher,My nieces:Lacy,Krystal,Brandy,my brother-in-law Chino and finally my mother Ruth. I have also begun a relationship with a boyfriend whom I had been with for 14 years before we ended the relationship. He is saved and starting to work out his faith but I am asking for prayer for his hearts desire to live for the Lord and for God to reveal his will for us (to proceed to marriage or just have an ongoing friendship). I would also like prayer for my new lifestyle of eating habits. 50 years of bad habits to undo and another 133 pounds to lose. Praise to God I have already lost 22 pounds the first two months. I know that it is for real this time and ask for God to be the first priority as I reach my goal and NOT vanity. Thanks and blessings to you, dear prayer worriers!

No comments: