Wednesday, April 21, 2010

PRAYER #66 - NEED EMPLOYMENT



Kevin (Granbury, TX, USA) -

Need prayer, please pray with me that God would break through and show me the way...I have done everything I know to do, I have been looking like crazy, online, in person everywhere...I am afraid that He has abandoned me because I have had no luck, I don't understand what is going on, I have been a believer for 20 years and I have been through work transitions before but He always provided, this time, nothing, no where to go and no prospects, I don't know what to do or where to go, I need Him to intervene NOW and help me, I need a miracle from His hand, why won't He answer me and help me?  I don't understand and I am feeling very desperate I have a wife and kids to support....please God help me!

1 comment:

lm3296 said...

God, I ask that you help us through this unemployment. I don't understand this, but please help me to understand. I need you to be my strength. Please guide me. Me help me trust you through this difficult period. I need you. I feel so afraid. I need to feel like I can take care of myself. I don't like this feeling. Please help me to know that I need to trust you. Please hold my hand so that I can trust you. I can't do this by myself.