Tuesday, December 29, 2009

PRAYER #57 - FALSE ACCUSATIONS


Shereen (Srilanka)

Dear "Need Prayer Now"

A certain person whome I had looked after so well has made a false case against me and asking for a big sum of  money.
I am a God fearing person and I am known to be patient kind and  sincere

This case has been going on for two yrs now I am praying for the person who has brought false charges on me to go overseas for better prospects as she is very ambitouse before the next case in Jan next yr so that she can earn a honest living and the case will come to an end. 

Please pray that this girl will go away without holding on to a lie she has created and making further problems I hold no bitterness against her..God already knows my heart and that I am innocent of this matter.God Bless 

No comments: