Tuesday, December 9, 2008

PRAYER #36 - IMMEDIATE PRAYER NEEDED FOR MY BEST FRIEND


Joe (Los Angeles, CA, USA) -

A dear friend of mine, in fact my best friend, is having a stem cell transplant on Tuesday December 9th, 2008. He’s 34 and his name is Michael.

He doesn’t know that I am writing this.

Mike found out he had non-hodgkins lymphoma 4 years ago. He’s gone through a bunch of experimental treatments. Work has been tough but for the most part he’s been doing good. He told me the other day that he doesn’t want to have cancer anymore and that’s why he’s doing this experimental procedure. The risk is pretty big and when he does recover he’s going to be pretty weak (unable to read, etc) for several weeks.

So, I thought that if he were to get a few random cards or funny stuff in the mail it would be pretty cool. I mean, every time he was feeling like shit, the twitterverse could make a difference.

He’s in Chicago and the address is:

Michael Oxenrider
University of Chicago Hospital
5841 S. Maryland Room TN 663
Chicago, IL 60637

Thanks for making the effort!!

P.S. - I setup an email, if you wanted to make him a cool youtube video.
moxenrider426@gmail.com

No comments: