Wednesday, September 17, 2008

PRAYER #34 - REALITY CHECK


I am driving in my car, talking on my new iPhone, listening to Sirius Satellite Radio, sipping on a latte from Starbucks, looking for a parking spot at Target so that I can return my son's light saber for the Nintendo Wii.

I like to park far away from all the other cars. So, I am pulling into the last row of the parking lot and I see this:




I am fortunate that I have God in my life and I don't have to sleep in a parking lot, beg for food, or use my only earthly belongings as my pillow rest. I also love when God puts things into perspective for me.

I am now putting things into perspective for you. If you are reading this blog then you are richer than 95% of the people in this world. That's all I am going to say. You can tell yourself the rest.

Please pray for this person on the ground. You don't need a name. God knows who this is.

No comments: